Mardon Jewelers is a family owned fine jewelry store established in Riverside, California in 1961 by Marilyn and Don Harris. Their mission was to serve the community by providing the best fine jewelry and service available.
In the years since, Mardon has built a solid reputation for unique and unusual fine jewelry, for honesty and fair business practices, and for expert services including custom jewelry design, appraising, and jewelry repair. Jim and Kaye Sweaney, the new owners since 1999, proudly continue the Mardon tradition.
At Mardon, you'll discover a unique jeweler dedicated to quality, personal service and professionalism. We're proud of serving our community for over 40 years. Our commitment to professionalism means that we go the extra mile to seek out the best in fine jewelry and to present it to you in a way that makes sense.
We invite you to experience the wonderful world of fine jewelry. Truly, there is nothing like the special memory that a gift of jewelry creates, a memory that will shine with the fire of diamonds, the vibrant color of gemstones and the shimmer of platinum and gold.
- Whether it's an engagement, an anniversary, a birthday, or just to say "I love you"- fine jewelry is one of the best ways to communicate your inner feelings.
- Love, happiness, pride, and joy... these wonderful feelings are often difficult to express with words. When a gift from Mardon is opened, the excitement of these special emotions is conveyed with a piece of jewelry that will be cherished for life.
Think of us not just as a jewelry store, but as your personal jeweler. We look forward to assisting you with all of your fine jewelry needs.
Please accept our invitation to visit Mardon - you're welcome anytime. You deserve the true personal service you'll receive from the dedicated people at Mardon Jewelers.
Jim and Kaye Sweaney
Mardon Jewelers offers a full range of services for you and your jewelry.
- Appraisals- our expert staff can help you learn more about what you’ve got.
- Repairs- jewelry is made to be worn, and we can help make that possible.
- Estate Buying & Consignment- Looking to sell estate jewelry you've inherited or old jewelry you've out grown or worn out? Let us assist you!
- Gemology 101- Our comprehensive guide to how we grade colored stones.
- Ask A Gemologist- Got a question about gems or jewelry? We've got the answer!
- Mardon Wish List- be sure that you get what you’re hoping for.